Your community hospital is growing.
Windham Hospital has expanded its services to better meet the needs of the communities it serves. Our facilities are also just minutes away from the University of Connecticut and Eastern Connecticut State University.
With new technologies, new facilities, new providers and membership in Hartford HealthCare, Windham Hospital remains committed to providing its patients with access to the high-quality care they deserve.
- The Jeffrey P. Ossen Emergency Center is a state-of-the-art facility where experienced physicians and staff provide expert, timely care.
- Our Medical Transport Team is the only fully licensed critical care emergency medical transport paramedic team in the state. They are uniquely equipped to triage cardiac patients and determine which facility can provide the care required for each case.
- We’re performing complex, life saving surgical procedures. One of our surgical teams – including a skilled surgeon and an interventional radiologist – has successfully performed minimally invasive aortic stent graft surgery.
- We opened the new Center for Women’s Health Center at Mansfield to offer Digital Mammography, Bone Density testing and Integrative Health services in a warm and inviting environment.
- We’ve renovated the Breast Imaging Center on the Hospital’s first floor.
- Our new Windham Hospital Rehabilitation Network, with two locations--one in Storrs and the other in Willimantic--gives patients easy access to the follow-up care they need in a modern, comfortable setting.
DR. STEPHEN OHKI, INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY
OUR PARAMEDICS ARE AMONG THE BEST IN THE STATE!
THE NEW CENTER FOR WOMEN'S HEALTH AT MANSFIELD